Morgan Jamieson Pagoda hoop earrings
The Pagoda Hoop Earrings are super cute and quirky, the quintessential low input, maximum output solution to creating a unique outfit! Our special hoop design means you can also flip the pagoda drops over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead, it's like owning two different pairs of earrings!
- Reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- Your go-to, day-to-day statement earrings
- Reversible metal panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- Sterling silver hooks
- 5 cm long including hook x 2 cm wide
- 1.4 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.