Morgan Jamieson layered paddle drop earrings
Characterised by its elegant and flattering shape this suits EVERYONE. It is one of those VERY cleverly designed styles that is both classic and contemporary and bold and subtle! For a change; simply remove the gold layer or flip the paddle over to brushed silver and you have a striking two-toned mixed metal masterpiece!
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- Featuring our new sterling silver bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 7.5cm long with hook x 2.7cm across
- 3cm wide
- A ustralian Made in Currumbin, Queensland